E-Commerce Expertise for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
T-Minus 31 days until Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend! 🎉 Don't miss out on these tips from the best of the best.
With the biggest shopping event of the year soon approaching, it’s worth checking out these tips for BFCM and beyond from e-commerce experts, compiled by our friends over at Vajro!
Here are our tips for success:
1. Utilize #Shoppable Content - Tag products and their prices on Instagram reels and stories to increase your sales. Make sure you have your product catalogs set up and collection ads tested on TikTok.
2. Make More Video-Based Content - To fully engage with your audience, ensure you add on-screen text or subtitles (53-78% of people prefer sound off while watching videos)
3. Make sure BFCM deals are clearly outlined on your website and social media pages - Create videos highlighting the usage and benefits of your products. You can also create downloadable informational guides and blogs.
4. Plan Giveaway #Marketing Campaigns - Schedule these before or during BFCM to drive traffic and create more “pre-sale” buzz. Hype up your customers and notify them about your upcoming sale so they can plan their shopping funds. Brands that send out teaser emails before the actual sale bring in more revenue compared to brands who don’t 🔥🎁
5. Continue to Grow - Invest in your cold audience leading up to BFCM with paid advertising and engaging content. Then focus heavily on retargeting during the biggest sale days.