Holiday Personas to Consider This Holiday Season
Holiday Personas to consider this holiday season (suggestions from Klaviyo, our favorite email marketing platform)!
- Deal Hunters - Looking for the lowest price, usually comparing between competitors
- Last Minute Shoppers - Customers most concerned about delivery times
- VIPs - Loyal customers, likely to purchase even if there isn't a discount
- Window Shoppers - Customers that are seeing what's out there, the new kids on the block, looking for information
- Impulse Buyers - First customers to purchase when they see a great deal or a newly released product; they often give in to a sense of urgency/exclusivity when purchasing
What should I do with these?
Review all of your social channels and marketing, looking through the eyes of these personas. For example:
Have you put in the estimated shipping time, to capture the interest of the "Last Minute Shopper"?
Do you have Site Abandonment flows that will draw in the "Window Shoppers" to revisit the site when they've gathered the information they need?
Did you make the sale on my website extremely clear, that anyone could easily navigate it with no hiccups, for our "Deal Hunters"?
When you put in the effort to think through the lens of the customer, you’re likely to draw them in.